Saturday, September 03, 2011

Fallen Nation Audiobook

Calling all cars!

I've set up the bandcamp to begin releasing the chapters of the Fallen Nation: Party At The World's End audiobook as unique albums (one per chapter). Some old albums and collaborations that tie into the narratives of the novel are included on that page, but the real purpose of that page is for the audiobook albums.

These will have a great deal of original soundtrack material. I already have many hours of material from my work and past collaborations with many other musicians, but there is still plenty of room for new material- your own, or for us to work on together.

I am not aware of anyone else having done an audiobook like this before. (Though it wouldn't stop me if someone has.)

Contact me if you have material you'd like included. It is preferable if you can provide it as .wav or .aif though high res .mp3 can work.

It'd also help if you are actually familiar with the book.

I would also consider voice actors though if you're interested in that, I need reliability. It'll be a real hassle if someone is reading a chapter and drops off the face of the planet halfway through. So if no better and fully reliable options present themselves I'll be reading a lot of it.

Music will all be used under a creative commons license. I'm asking permission to use submissions, not rights to own it. PLEASE include your name as you'd like to be credited in the title of the files, and contact me immediately if when these are released I manage to miss crediting anyone in the shuffle. I try to be very careful on big group projects like this to credit everyone on each relevant item but as these credit lists can get very extensive, a second pair of eyes can't hurt. I look forward to seeing what we can do together!

Time-frame: I'm aiming to have at least the first album released in 2012. The sooner the better.

[Check out some of the books, albums, and soon movies produced by Mythos Media and our various media partners.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...