Monday, March 22, 2010

Donate to the project

I know, you've heard it all before - but generating content takes time and money - and until I have the next series of books, comics, films etc that I'm working on released (which could take a solid year of work if not more), I'm living off the dole and a prayer as I was in my mid-20s. So I'm putting back up a donate button. By all means, don't feel pressured if it'd hurt you to chip in some, but it's always appreciated. And whether or not you do, I'm going to be moving a short distance soon to a place where I believe I can focus more on these projects - exclusively - and I hope that you might be able to join for our housewarming party when the time comes. Supposing you don't piss on the furniture.






On that note, I'm getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...