Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of What Had Happened Was. This week grumpyhawk and Benjamin Combs talk San Diego Comic Con and Benjamin's issues with the general lack of continuity between superhero movies, a Time Warner Cable dispute that could really help Aereo, 3D printing patents coming to a close, a federal court telling a New York Times writer to reveal his source, and an escalator war between South Dakota and Wyoming. All of this on todays episode "Hurray for the Future".
- Aereo could win big in fee dispute between CBS and Time Warner Cable
- How Watching 'Unbundled' ESPN and AMC Could Cost More Than Your Whole Cable Bill
- Get ready for the big bang as 3D printing patents expire
- New York Times reporter must testify against his own source in leaks investigation, court rules
- Take that, Wyoming: South Dakota has six sets of escalators