What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Hello everyone! grumpyhawk here with another episode of What Had Happened Was. Today's episode is slightly different because Benjamin and I recorded live from his living room in Austin, TX, and instead of talking about our 5 or 6 favorite news stories we took a more broad approach and just talked about some of the overarching stories that have seemed to take over the news for the past couple weeks. So here it is, Episode 16 - Tinfoil.
- NSA Leaker Outs Himself
- UK Government Is Allegedly Involved In Us Internet Spying Program
- Microsoft Xbox One At E3 2013 - Everything You Need To Know
- Xbox One Online Requirement Details
- Senators vote to require parents who don’t want a child vaccinated to get a science lesson first
- Jenny McCarthy Body Count
- Quebec's new pizza-and-spaghetti-flavored slushy drink is "love in a cup," apparently