Monday, September 13, 2010

Fallen Nation - Announcement


After much consideration, and even more planning, I have decided that I am going to begin an enormous undertaking over the next year. This will be to try to create Fallen Nation as the transmedia project I initially planned for it to be.

I'm not going to go into all of what this may mean in the future at this point. But a part of this plan involved re-conceiving the novel that started this project.

I will be pulling the original version of Fallen Nation: Babylon Burning, and completely, I mean completely, re-writing it. This will be based more heavily on the film script that Jason Stackhouse and I developed, as I think it cuts more directly to the heart of this project. It will be, all going well, just the first of several projects based within the same general world and myth. These projects will span several mediums.

In the meantime, if you are interested in the original version of the book, and haven't already, I suggest you pick it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...