Saturday, September 06, 2008

Esozone air-fund

As you may know, I've been working my butt off lately. (Lately? Don't I always? Yes- but at a full-time job as well, which is somewhat new as I spent the past couple years contracting for better and worse.)

I am slated to co-run a independent media production workshop at Esozone this October in Portland OR, and possibly some other things. I am very much looking forward to seeing people there who I haven't seen in a year, and to meet new people.

However, I'm slightly less than breaking even lately- so I'm a little stumped about how I'm going to swing airfare. So it was suggested to me that I start a donation fund to help towards that goal.












Caveat: I have no expectation of you helping out. If you want to throw in something to go towards the airfare, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...