Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vignettes of Philly

Some of the scenic things I've seen so far in Philadelphia:

1. In center city, a dog with what looked like a bullet wound vomiting and shitting blood.

2. A crazy lady with a single tooth praying to a shopping cart. ("Dude, I've tried that. It doesn't work. You have to go in to the store.")

3. Adolescents on crotch rockets with sub-machine guns. (And I admit, that was at 50th and Lancaster, so I was pretty much begging to get buzzed by them simply for showing my gawky ass up in that.)

4. Some distractingly hot barristas.

See, I'd say that's not quite a good showing... but the incredible matcha green tea latte tipped the scales. And though I was buzzed, I was not shot- so the verdict: PHILLY IS A-OK. Just don't forget your kevlar fubu hoodie.

The Internet would not be nearly as fun if the real world actually made a bit of sense.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...