Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wizard Con

...Was fairly entertaining. As predicted, it's still a somewhat smaller convention, but I nevertheless met some people doing interesting things- was given quite a few free review copies for Alterati- and grabbed a bunch of graphic novels I've been meaning to get for a while. A hardbound copy of The Kindly Ones (Sandman), hardbound Promethea 5, the last 2 Invisibles, a book of interviews with Alan Moore where he goes fairly in-depth about his magical system, and many other things.

I woke up today with an appreciable hangover. The Hellcats Burlesque event at the Troc was partially to blame for that. Much to do this week.

For those of you going to the Gaian Mind Summer festival- I'll see you there.

Also keep your eyes open for an interview on Reality Sandwich soon, I think it was just passed over to the editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...