|by Susan M Omand, Omand Original, All Rights Reserved|
Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Today grumpyhawk and Benjamin Combs follow the CBS Time Warner Cable dispute to its resolution. Also in the episode we discuss a creepy/awesome brain to brain interface, someone thinking that DRM for 3d printing is a good idea, Google and Microsoft working together?, and Microsoft buying Nokias phone division. All on todays episode, the one where grumpyhawk and Benjamin agree to disagree.
- CBS and Time Warner Cable reach deal, finally end month-long blackout
- First human brain-to-brain interface
- Authentise - Intellectual Property and Liability Management for Distributed Manufacturing
- Nissan to build self-driven cars
- When Google and Microsoft "Stand Together" against US spying, you know stuff just got real
- Microsoft buying Nokia's phone business in a $7.2 billion bid for its mobile future