Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
On today's episode grumpyhawk and Benjamin Combs discuss how Edward Snowden escaped Hong Kong, Texas protecting the emails of the citizens of it's state, the FAA reconsidering how to treat electronic devices on airplanes, Microsoft's 180 on their DRM policies, and a body modification grumpyhawk would be interested in. Welcome to the 21st Century.
- Aided by WikiLeaks, Edward Snowden leaves Hong Kong to seek asylum in Ecuador
- Hong Kong Press Release
- Texas first state to mandate warrants for email surveillance
- FAA ready to ease restrictions on in-flight gadgets
- WSJ reports Xbox One-80: Microsoft reverses Xbox One DRM features
- Implanted invisible headphone