|by Susan M Omand, Omand Original, All Rights Reserved|
Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Happy Halloween friends and random interneters, on today's episode of What Had Happened Was we're discussing the OUYA going to Target, a literal killer clown, a story that makes you ask "What the fuck, LinkedIn?", Toyota is recalling cars because of spiders, and A. Lee Martinez makes an appearance to talk to us about Star Trek - The Original Series. All of this on today's episode, Happy Halloween.
- Ouya coming to all Target stores later this month
- Assassin dressed as a clown kills Mexican drug lord in surprise attack at family gathering
- LinkedIn ‘Intro’duces Insecurity
- LinkedIn says email-scanning tool Intro has 'the most secure implementation we believed possible'
- 870,000 Toyotas Recalled Due to "Spider-Related Problem"