Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Hey everyone! Today we're discussing government monitored phone calls, Facebook limiting Path's API access, DRM-free E-books, 3D Printers, Injectable nanoparticles, and an update on America's Worst Superhero, Florida Man. All on today's episode.
- Former FBI counterterrorism agent implies that US records all US phone calls
- Path texts my entire phonebook at 6am
- Facebook Blocks Path’s “Find Friends” Access Following Spam Controversy
- Tor Books says cutting DRM out of its e-books hasn’t hurt business
- Staples First Major U.S. Retailer to Announce Availability of 3D Printers
- Road Ready 3D Printed Car On The Way/
- Injectable nanoparticles maintain normal blood-sugar levels for up to 10 days
- Real-life stories of the world's worst superhero - Florida Man
- Relative of the aforementioned Florida Man - Florida Woman