Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Hey Everyone! We're back with another episode of What Had Happened Was. This week grumpyhawk and Benjamin discuss how Aereo fights back, preemptively, the White House picks it's first Chief Privacy Officer, FBI document references the Electronic Communications Act from the 1980's, How the MPAA insists that considering fair use before filing a DMCA takedown is crazy, and controlling robots with our thoughts. All of this on today's episode "Fighting for the Future".
- Aereo Files Suit Against CBS to Head Off Second Copyright Claim
- White House picks Twitter lawyer as internet privacy officer/
- DOJ - We don't need warrants for e-mail, facebook chats, etc.
- FBI documents suggest feds read emails without warrant
- MPAA insists that considering fair use before filing a DMCA takedown would be crazy.
- Controlling Robots with your thoughts.