Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Hello everyone, today grumpyhawk and Benjamin discuss Smell-O-Vision 2.0, a racist Texas legislator, new Netflix options, why being left handed is the best handed, a new virtual reality device, and the awful goodness that is Hemlock Grove, all on today's episode "Double Digits!" Thanks for listening and subscribing!
- Smell-O-Vision 2.0 - Wired.com
- Michael Jackson's Captain Eo - Youtube
- Texas Lawmaker Suggests Asians Adopt Easier Names - Chron
- Netflix to Offer $11.99 Family Plan - Forbes (sorry)
- Subject Yourself to Hemlock Grove - Netflix Direct Link
- Left Handedness Stumps Science - Yahoo News
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Therapy - The Verge
The Greatest Adventure - Glenn Yarbrough - Youtube