Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Welcome to episode 9 of What Had Happened Was. In this week's episode grumpyhawk and Benjamin talk about a good lawsuit outcome, over-hyped article titles, how much I love Fringe, The White House officially rails on CISPA, awesome conspiracy theory statistics, and much more
- Actress loses lawsuit against IMDb for publishing her age online
- Shodan: The scariest search engine on the Internet
- White House knocks amended CISPA bill for not addressing civil liberties concerns
- 12 million Americans believe lizard people run the USA
- The Public Policy Poll Results PDF
- People who suffer from "electromagnetic hypersensitivity" are flocking to a WV town.