What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Welcome to episode 6 of What Had Happened Was. We'll be discussing life threatening flapjacks, a gel that could save your life, more poor decisions by federal judges, how a mop sink caused a ruckus, and the possibility of pay per channel television on today's episode: "F-bombs"
- School in Essex bans triangle shaped flapjacks after pupil is hurt - The Independent
- The gel that stops bleeding instantly - Boing Boing
- The 2045 Project
- NY judge says running a search engine for news is a copyright violation - Boing Boing
- TN lawmakers confuse mop sink for Muslim foot-washing sink - The Tennessean
- Verizon FiOS TV channels: Company wants to shake up the industry - BGR
- WWE CFO talks Premium channel - Youtube