Saturday, February 10, 2007

Different day, same grindstone.

Up all night doing some early production on the soon-to-be-released Veil of Thorns album, Cognitive Dissonance. I only vaguely recall laying down the majority of the drums for this peculiar creature. (I refer to the project, in this case, not it's creator.)

Here's a sneak peek of one of those tracks... the Enigmatic Rarely Atone.

I'll soon be passing all those tracks on to Ken S to puzzle over, and I'm sure, clean up.

I had Peter re-do the pencil on page 19 of Fas Ferox episode one. Somewhere between 8+ hour sessions editing Fallen Nation, and the crunch time I did this last "night" on the VOT stuff, I re-colored the page. It's now in a similar state to the rest-- somewhere between 70-90% done.

If you haven't noticed-- come spring, there is going to be a lot of content available through Mythos Media. Even if ordering has to start on internet only, it'll be there. Start the whisper down the lane, I don't have the resources for a PR agent just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...